|No matter what
Push your limits.
|THE LIMITLESS LIFESTYLE THOUGHT PROCESS;
|QUICK SURVEY/ TEST..........Answer yes or no to the following;
1. I have a great life with a great family, good friends and a good job, but I find
myself asking if there is more.
2. Based on my job and responsibilities outside of work, I cannot find the time
to do anything else.
3. I have met the majority of goals I have set for myself and wonder, what am I
supposed to do now.
4. After working all day my energy level is all gone and I cannot make time
to do something with my partner or kids.
5. I have a nice house, car and toys but I am still not happy the majority of the time.
6. When faced with something that is new or challenging, I find reasons so
that I cannot participate.
7. Communications with my partner and/or children is difficult at times and I am
not sure what they want or what they are doing.
8. I find myself complaining about the things that I don’t have and wishing for
things that are out of my reach.
9. If I cannot have what I want, I will find a compromise or settle for something else.
10. Most everything in my life is terrible and I am just going from day to day
trying to survive.
THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE "CONTACT US" SECTION.
|A Daily Search for Happiness - My Comments...
THE QUEST FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT
Lance Pritchard (Limitlesslifestyle.net)
Is life over at 50 or just beginning.
now?” Our lives now have a gap where we no longer have to rush around driving our kids to sports events, their friend’
s homes or just to the mall. Suddenly, we have spare time. We are staying inside and may be watching more TV. I
am suggesting that our job, or our children, cannot be the only way we define ourselves. There has to be more to life.
Our parents took a different approach as they reached, what was called middle age, The 50+ stage of their life meant
that they acted differently, stopped certain activities and started saving for retirement. Some of their activities were
restricted to lawn bowling, golf, reading and visiting with family. While there is nothing wrong with these activities, I
believe the new over 50’s crowd wants more. We are not going to be satisfied to put all of our toys away, stop having
fun so we can behave and be “good grandparents”. There is a whole world to discover and activities that can peek your
CHECK ALL TABS
ON THIS WEBSITE:
This process is designed to improve your life by making your dreams come true. If you have discovered and/or follow the
theory of "the secret" you will find that the dreams, goals or wishes you have set do come true. It is important to remember
that YOU MUST DOUBLE CHECK the goals you have set to make certain they are what you want. Once they start coming
true, you may need to re-evaluate or adjust them, if you find that what you have accomplished is not what you wanted after all.
Check the steps of this program when determining your goals to ensure that you have clearly identified needs vs wants. It is
also important to visualize the outcome BEFORE you get what you want or reach your goal.
|TAKE ACTION - TO CHANGE OR IMPROVE YOUR LIFE.
|WANTS VS NEEDS - AN EXPLANATION...
It occurred to me that I have been focused on telling people to identify their needs first and wants later. Needs are the basic
requirements for your life, while wants are often what you have been SOLD through society and the media as what you strive
to obtain. There is another side to needs and wants. This other side includes the identification of what you want, after your
basic needs are met. This does not mean that you want the things your parents, friends or children identified for you. It is
what is in your heart and mind that truly determines what you want.
People have told me they want a real relationship with someone who will share their life, thoughts and goals. Others have
said they want friends who truly accept them for who they are and help them relax and/or enjoy life. These are the wants
from the heart, that are just as important as the needs you have hopefully established and clarified during the limitless
process. There is no easy answer to finding that special relationship or friendship that so many people want. If you don't
like yourself, you cannot be expected to like or love another. Sometimes the first steps include making the changes that
allow you to like "who you are." When you have that ability, you can go out and meet others with an honest approach and
clearly defined attributes that you want from the people in your life.
|This is an explanation of human behavior developed by Dr. William Glasser, M.D.
The Ten Axioms of Choice Theory
1. The only person whose behavior we can control is our own.
2. All we can give another person is information.
3. All long-lasting psychological problems are relationship problems.
4. The problem relationship is always part of our present life.
5. What happened in the past has everything to do with what we are today, but we can only satisfy our basic needs
right now and plan to continue satisfying them in the future.
6. We can only satisfy our needs by satisfying the pictures in our Quality World.
7. All we do is behave.
8. All behavior is Total Behavior and is made up of four components: acting, thinking, feeling and physiology.
9. All Total Behavior is chosen, but we only have direct control over the acting and thinking components. We can only
control our feeling and physiology indirectly through how we choose to act and think.
10. All Total Behavior is designated by verbs and named by the part that is the most recognizable.
|IF YOUR LIFE IS PERFECT YOU DON'T NEED THIS WEBSITE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT
TO MAKE CHANGES AND IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE, THIS WEBSITE CAN
HELP YOU SET AND ACHIEVE GOALS.
|What have you done today to reach your goal?
CONTACT US AT and Read this Website
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW AND HOW TO GET RESULTS. - What is
your biggest concern? - Don't like your job, your partner, the general direction of
your life. If you do nothing, nothing will change.
|HOW TO KNOW WHEN IT IS NOT IN YOUR CONTROL....
As I was trying to fit my brief case in my car and was heading to work with a cold, I wondered, how did this
happen. Just a few weeks ago, I had my life back. I was enjoying sports, going out and seeing friends. My
goals were being realized.
Looking at my back seat of my new car with two baby seats in place. I cannot reach past them to put my
brief case in and my lunch often rolls to the other side. My "grandkids" started day care and now everyone in
the family has the gift of a cold. All that resistance we gained when we had kids is gone. We now enjoy the
same vulnerability that our kids have when their kids start daycare or school. Nothing like coming full circle
and starting over again.
These are the things we don't plan for when we establish our goals. These are set backs that just seem to
come from time to time. My advise to you, is to adjust your actions to reach the goals. We do not discard
them, we do not give up, we just keep proceeding. Maybe you give up something that is not all that
important. My TV time seems less important than reaching my goal. Therefore, I watch less TV and fit in the
actions that bring me closer to my goals. Hang in there. Life will throw something at you that is unexpected
from time to time.