LIMITLESS LIFESTYLE PHILOLSOPHY
Everyone has a set of core beliefs or values that define you as a human being. Whether these are from your background, family, heritage, nationality or experience, they represent the key aspects of your personality.
At an early age parents communicate beliefs or values to their children. It is a parent’s job to teach their children about society and life in general. Society also defines and communicates some basic values that have been accepted by the majority of people. Whether right or wrong for you as an individual, these become part of your personality. They are reflected in the activities and actions of your day to day life. Core beliefs and values determine who you are and what you represent. As stated, it is communicated by the choices you make in dealing with others. The point to consider is, do we make choices based on automatic responses or careful thought. Some core values are so embedded in our personality that they become automatic. We no longer think things through. Instead, we just react to a situation or individual.
There is a philosophy that life is a series of choices that determine your future. Every time you make a decision, it is based on making a choice between at least two alternatives. Even the choice to do nothing has an effect on the direction of your life.
This is an explanation of human behavior developed by Dr. William Glasser, M.D.
The Ten Axioms of Choice Theory
- The only person whose behavior we can control is our own.
- All we can give another person is information.
- All long-lasting psychological problems are relationship problems.
- The problem relationship is always part of our present life.
- What happened in the past has everything to do with what we are today, but we can only satisfy our basic needs right now and plan to continue satisfying them in the future.
- We can only satisfy our needs by satisfying the pictures in our Quality World.
- All we do is behave.
- All behavior is Total Behavior and is made up of four components: acting, thinking, feeling and physiology.
- All Total Behavior is chosen, but we only have direct control over the acting and thinking components. We can only control our feeling and physiology indirectly through how we choose to act and think.
- All Total Behavior is designated by verbs and named by the part that is the most recognizable.
5 Replies to “LIMITLESS LIFESTYLE PHILOLSOPHY”
New search engine. – 1000 000$
Whenever i began to investing in myself, things began adjust. You invest in stocks because historically it a person with a better return that other investing alternatives. Three decades ago they approached 20% returns, with high safety.
Sometimes it`s wise not to be the earlier bird when investing in forex, instead wait and see what the day will bring before consider action. The 10 A.M. rule is a major example these concept, and its an example that protects your main city. Let`s say you want to buy a forex stock, for whatever reason; a trend play, no market rally that choice a currently hot sector will inside your. You know that a lot of fun to buy would be on a gap down, but business is in rally mode and as an alternative to gapping down, the forex stock gaps up. But buying the gap up is really a bad exchange strikes. Now what do you execute?
Money is important, but does it make you happy.
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
Greate article. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.
Im really impressed by it.
Hi there, You’ve performed a great job. I’ll definitely
digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this site.
Have a look at my website – buy CBD
I checked your CBD website. Well laid out, easy to follow and the product line is great.